1. Masks must be worn and social distancing must be practiced at all times when outside of your vehicle.
2. All guests will have assigned parking spots.
3. We will provide 6ft between you and the vehicle next to you.
4. You are able to be in the back of your car or truck but can only leave your vehicle to use the restroom.
5. Please stand 6ft apart when waiting in line for bathroom.
6. Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be asked to leave the event venue.
Our minimized staff practice strict social distancing rules both on and off stage as well as during prep and rehearsals. We do temperature checks and do not allow anyone who is sick to come in to work. We have hand sanitizer in every room and work station. We have cleaning staff that work constantly before, during and after all shows and work assignments. We do not work in small confined spaces.
We take great care to make sure our audience, cast, and staff have a clean and safe working environment during all phases of the production. This includes private dressing rooms and restrooms for our cast and staff.
Our cast makes sure that they stay 4ft to 6ft away from each other while on and off stage. Please note: Some of our cast members have been quarantined together for several months and might be featured with brief moments of physical contact during the show. All cast members have tested negative and undergo multiple temperature checks a day when working.
This includes restrooms, common areas, food service areas, backstage areas, parking lot, and dressing rooms.
If you observe anything unusual or that does not comply with our social distancing rules you can send us an email and we will address it. firstname.lastname@example.org
We feel that masks are the best way to protect yourselves and others. Our guests will be wearing masks when outside their vehicles at all times. Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times during the show.